To help you keep your resin bonded surfaces in tip-top condition, we’ve prepared a brief low-level maintenance guide. Although hard-wearing, the integrity and appearance of resin bound surfaces long-term depends on how you maintain it. The good news – is that it is really quite straightforward!
• All pedestrians and family-type classed cars, vans etc.
• Regularly jet wash or garden hose the surface (avoid hot water)
• Sweep with a stiff brush
• Keep surface clear of moss, algae, twigs, weeds (from wind-blown seeds) and leaves when possible (can cause staining over a period of time)
• Immediately mop up spillage of oil, solvents or aggressive chemicals
• Remove snow with a plastic snow brush (as opposed to a garden or industrial shovel)
• Use salt to resist ice and frost, but wash away when weather allows
• Use planks as a base if you must use a small skip or entertain heavier than normal loads
• Park skips on the surface (laden or empty)
• Park heavy motorcycles with stands that dig into the surface
• Drag heavy objects across the surface
• Allow heavy goods vehicles, tractors, industrial machinery/vehicles etc.
• Leave oil spillages
• Turn steering wheels when parked on surface (transfer of tyre oils caused by friction)
• Leave concrete marks
• Leave any corrective actions – act as quickly as possible
Playing Your part
This advice is a guide only and the application of common sense is the best way to keep your resin bound driveway in tip-top condition. Seek further advice on the removal of chemicals or ask about anything that may be offered as a problem.
Act quickly so you won’t be sorry!
Resin Bound Surfaces for Driveways, Patios, Steps, Footpaths etc.
Fabulous Looking Results Which add Value & Beauty to your Home.
Whether it’s bringing back life to a tired looking home or adding that extra bit of sparkle to your property, resin bound driveway surfaces always hit the spot! Super attractive, hard-wearing, cost-efficient, long-lasting with low maintenance to help tick all the right boxes.
Contact us for a FREE no-obligation quotation from a specialist company that offers complete guarantees for workmanship and materials.
Areas covered: Cardiff | Caerphilly | RCT | Newport | Swansea | Bridgend | Brecon & most areas in South Wales.